Let’s take a closer look at MPB Today
One of the points to know about MPB Today is that the revolutionary compensation plan really provides for a true team-work situation. In the pages to come on this site you have a chance to learn about the thousands of dollars worth of team training, resources, pre-made webpages, videos, etc. which will be available to your as a member of my team. Immediately below you see a webinar video from one of my team members. Such a video is available for your use, in your own promotion as well. Again, this is a very team-oriented opportunity. As you make your way through the next few pages of this site and learn about the compensation plan you will begin to understand the power of this team-oriented program. For the moment, watch the whole webinar to get an overall understanding the MPB Today program, and how it can help you and your family in these tight economic times.
Note that down in the right side-bar of this page there is also a download link to another webinar from the MPB Today CEO, and phone numbers so that you can listen to the sizzle calls, recorded trainings, and various updates. These resources are all available to you as well, once you join. And feel free to contact me with questions.
If you want a full understanding of the MPB Business you are going to need to watch the full recorded webinar…
Some relevant facts:
MPB Today (My Premiere Business) is a direct sales affiliate for an established home grocery deliver company, Southeastern Delivery, located in Pensacola, Fl.
MPB Today was established in 2006.
I’ll leave it up to you to continue to the About MPB Today page if you want all the formal details. There is no sense in my rehashing the same information for your here.
What I want to provide for your are the most important points you will need to know if you are considering this for a business of your own.
MPB Today Important Points:
- A true plan for earning free groceries forever.
- New members pay a one-time $200.00 for a $200 grocery voucher. There is also a $10 annual administrative fee for your mpbtoday.com/username company site and back office.
- Your $200 grocery voucher can be used immediately to purchase groceries from the Southeastern Delivery fulfillment center in Pensacola, Florida. We suggest you wait until after your first pay cycle to use the grocery voucher (provided you choose to not redeem it for a $200 Walmart Gift Card) so you won’t have to pay shipping and handling on your groceries. Company pays the shipping if you use the voucher after your first pay cycle.
- The $200 grocery voucher may be exchanged for a $200 Walmart Gift Card and can be used for any product sold at Walmart. (Affiliation with Walmart is as a customer only)
- Your goal is to refer two people to MPB Today. Then help those two, refer their two people, resulting in a “cycle”. This process is called “cycling”. Once you cycle you are then eligible to get paid Cash and another $200 in groceries.
- When you “cycle” it means that your team matrix has filled with 6 people, 2 of whom you have sponsored personally.
- Completion of the “cycle” allows you to trade your $200 grocery voucher for the $200 gift card for Walmart. You also get $100 cash, and an additional $200 Grocery Voucher. This happens over and over, every time you cycle.
- The more people you personally sponsor into MPB Today, the more often you will cycle. You could cycle several times a month, several times a week, even several times a day.
- This is a “true” team-work situation. As long as you have personally referred only two people to the program you are qualified for life. Once you are qualified you will get paid the $100 cash and get your $200 voucher for every cycle you complete, whether you have personally put any new people into that cycling matrix or not. This means that you can continue to cycle based on the new members entering who were referred by existing, current members in your up-line and down-line. All our work, cumulatively, causes the cycles to continue. (You are encouraged however, to continue to build your business by continuing to refer new members long term. But realistically, by 2 getting 2, getting 2, and so on, the cycles will continue to occur over and over again)
- There is no limit on commissions you can earn.
- You do not have to invest $200 more than once. Additional $200 vouchers/Walmart Gift Cards are awarded to you each time you cycle.
The “Pluses” and “Minuses” of MPB Today:
(as I see it)
- Very low start-up cost which anyone can afford.
- Simple to understand and integrate, even if you are a current marketer looking to create another stream of income
- Compensation plan is easy-to-explain and understand.
- Product is completely universal. Everyone uses groceries (or would shop at Walmart).
- Once you join, your company website is instantly ready for you to begin referring others so you can get started with no wait time.
- Live overview calls and pre-recorded overview calls always available to enlighten your prospects with detailed explanations of the program.
- You only need to personally sponsor two people in order to be fully qualified for life.
- The start-up cost is only a ONE-TIME fee and the annual maintenance/admin fee for your website is only $10.00 per year. No auto-ship, no recurring monthly expenses!
- Effective and efficient customer support and help desk.
- Company is established and proven reliable yet no real dent has been made in terms of market saturation by network marketers. Even the search engines show very little competition for related search terms. Wide-open market.
- Comprehensive technical and marketing training, step-by-step, in multiple formats including follow-along video trainings is provided to help anyone promoting and working their MPB Today business.
- $200 of the $210 total start-up cost is recovered in groceries whether you get any sales or not. No real financial risk of any kind.
- The product is groceries, or Walmart Gift Card, so there is no need to develop a marketing campaign for a specific niche product, no need to “convince” people they need or will use the product..
- The MPB Today opportunity can provide a real way to generate a 6-figure income or more if you care to pursue such a goal, or it can simply be used to cover your grocery expenses. The sky is the limit for those who wish to reach for great financial heights.
- Easy program to duplicate. 2 get 2, get 2, get 2 and so. Even with an ultra-low amount of production (just 2 sales for every person), the cycles continue to cycle and the team continues to get paid.
- Finding a “superstar” (big producer) to join your team allows one the advantage of cycling over and over based on the new sales from both their up-line and down-line as we are all feeding a series of small 2 X 2 matrices, which fill quickly and continue to fill via sales pushed in from above and below. This makes it a true team effort. It is not so significant who brings in who, once you first 2 personal referrals are in.
Did you ever get involved in an opportunity and there was that “one thing” that all the reps just tried to avoid talking about, or maybe they even just omitted some of the details regarding that one thing because they knew that if their prospects really understood it, it might detract from their sales?
I sure have. I tend to think of sales people as compulsive omiters. No, they don’t “lie”, they just tell you part of the truth (Not all of them, but you get the idea).
Well, I don’t work that way.
Look at everything, uncover every stone. If you find something you don’t like, deal with it, or go find something else to do.
Of course, I have also been known to turn people away from joining me, and also for ejecting people from my down-line, both of which make me very much an odd-ball in this industry.
Well, most network marketers are so desperate to get sign-ups they will just take anyone, and they are willing to tell half-truths to get sign-ups.
I just flat-out don’t care!
There are too many people out there looking for an opportunity, and too many leads to talk to to worry about one individual who may or may not “bite” based on that “one thing”.
Well, in all honesty I haven’t really seen anything in MPB Today that I would consider to be a “deal-breaker”, or some dark secret that shouldn’t be revealed.
Probably the biggest bug-a-boo is the shipping cost for the groceries if you decide to redeem your grocery voucher immediately without waiting until you finish your first pay cycle. The shipping cost seems a bit stiff, but it’s just typical courier such as UPS, etc.
So, here are the potential minuses I see:
- Shipping cost for the groceries if you redeem the groceries prior to completing your first pay cycle. The MPB Today FAQ states that shipping costs could range from 25% to 50% of the order amount, depending on whether you are ordering lighter goods or heavier (more dense) goods.
- There is a lot of hype and bullsh** on the internet coming form other network marketers, not about MPB Today, but just in terms of false promises, and false claims, and exaggerated stories about how easy things are. This could possibly cause some prospects to get the wrong idea and lump this opportunity in with all those other guys, not realizing that it is the person they have issue with, not the opportunity.
- This one is a factor in EVERY network marketing business, but you must understand that in network marketing there will always be people who recruit like crazy and sell , sell, sell. And there will always be people who jump in, pay their money, and then…. do nothing. I have found this to be my biggest irritation over 13 years because I like to see people do well. It can be quite heart-breaking when you meet someone that you really like, and they have the ability to do it, and you want so badly to see them do well, but they just will not take action. This can be very frustrating but it is just a fact of life. The good news it that only 2 personal referrals are required, which makes this easier.
- On top of the $10 start up, plus the cost of your grocery voucher you may also encounter a few optional expenses marketing online. This could include things such as: purchase of a domain name, web hosting service, use of an email auto-responder, advertising, etc. These additional expenses are optional of course and you do not have to use any of them. It is entirely up to you if you want to invest more into growing your business. And it is entirely up to you if you want to sponsor more than 2 people into the business. As you will learn in your exclusive team training and resources which you will have access to when you join our team, there are many methods by which you can market your business on the internet. Many of these methods are free, but some have a cost associated with them, though they may have a predictable return on the investment (ROI).
- There are NO GUARANTEES in life, or in business. As with all businesses, no one can guarantee you will succeed. If anyone ever says something like, “You are guaranteed to make $XYZ.00″, just know that they are full of it! It is a truth of life that not every single person makes money in every single opportunity. Opportunity is what you make of it. One of the things I look for in an opportunity to promote is how easy it is for a new, inexperienced person to get started and to make money. Notice is did not say that I looked for programs which can guarantee that every person makes money. MPB Today is by far one of the easiest ones out there, if not THE easiest. So you do have to work. You have to get at least your 2 people into the game. You cannot join and do nothing and expect results. Of course, if you know of an opportunity that does have a proven, documentable guarantee of success for every member, I’d love to hear about it! It doesn’t exist I’m afraid.
- The training that is available to you via the company, the webinars/live calls etc., can only teach you so much. Much of what you are really going to need to know to be very effective as a internet network marketer, and to really explode a business like this, if you so choose, are things that you will have to learn about through outside resources. This is why we created our exclusive MPB Today Team Training And Resources Sites, to teach you everything you need to know to build a stable, long-term, successful internet marketing business and so that you can really knock the cover off the ball, and also so that you can continue to learn and grow and develop your business.
You will want to be absolutely sure that you take the time to thoroughly review what we have to offer those who join us to play this game.
I truly believe we are providing help and resources which are unmatched by anyone else not only in MPB Today, but in this industry as a whole…
and what we provide is free of charge to our team members. Sure, you can go and pay anywhere from $50/mo to over $200/mo for internet marketing training, or you can invest over $10,000 to do a one-day “ride-along” with some big-wig internet marketing guru, but you really don’t need all that.
Check out the Benefits Of Our Team to see how our exclusive training and resources can assist you in building your business, so if you do decide to really amp it up and bring hundreds and hundreds of people in to this business like we are, you will have the tools available to you to do so.
Can You Really Make Money With MPB Today?
Firstly I would say that neither MPB Today, nor any other opportunity is going to “work for you”. An opportunity is just that… an opportunity.
You know, after you do something for a very long time, like say, 12 or 13 years, things become pretty clear. There just simply isn’t any question or uncertainly in my mind as far as what causes success in this game, and what causes failure. I find it to be as clear as night and day.
So I would just like to share with you some observations about this and how you can better determine whether the opportunity is a fit for you.
The MPB opportunity and playing this game with our team may be perfect for you if:
- You can motivate yourself and “get to work” without being forced by a “boss” or a clock.
- You desire to make a positive change for yourself, your family, or others
- You can follow simple instructions
- You have a sincere interest in helping others
- You can focus your attention on a simple task and follow it through from start to completion.
- You are at least moderately able to communicate an idea via written or spoken communication
- You understand that successful people make things happen, and do not wait for things to happen to them.
- You understand that you are the cause of your success or failure.
- You like and enjoy people
- You are sick and tired of working a job (employment) and you realize that you can spend the next 20 or 30 years at a job and end up no wealthier than you are now, and you want something better.
- You have a career that you are passionate about and you love and enjoy, but you just don’t make enough money and you are looking for something fun that you can really sink your teeth into.
- You are experienced in this area (marketing/sales/networking/internet marketing) already but are looking to add another stream of income to what you are already doing in this industry. Frankly, if this is you, I feel that MPB Today would be like shooting fish in a barrel for you.
This opportunity may not be for you if:
- You tend to be a procrastinator and find yourself surrounded with incomplete projects.
- You spend a lot of time watching television, especially if it’s in blocks of hours at a time in the evening.
- You do not like people.
- You do not enjoy communicating or are unable to communicate ideas with at least a moderate amount of clarity.
- You tend to focus on the negative things in life, if you deal mainly in invalidation of others and/or critical and hostile remarks.
- You feel that things happen to you, rather than you causing things.
- You are unable to complete a cycle of action, or you have a track record of beginning something such as a business opportunity, and then soon after you find that you have done nothing with it and have lost all interest
- You have a drug or alcohol problem
- You are unable to focus your attention well enough to follow simple instructions.
- You are unwilling to educate yourself and put in the time to learn what is needed to get yourself up to speed on effective promotion for your business
Why Would You Fail/Succeed In MPB Today?
Look, I have been in this industry for 13 years and I can tell you with 100% certainty and 100% honesty that I have never seen anyone “fail”– not in the grand scheme of things.
Sure, I have seen people go out and do a presentation and not get any sign-ups, or not get the number of sign-ups they wanted, etc.
But in terms of their business overall, I have never seen anyone fail.
I have seen people quit.
There is a difference.
I suppose we could go on for hours arguing the philosophical differences between “quitting” and “failing”, however I am looking at this in a very simple way, after having met, worked with, sponsored, trained, developed, etc., many thousands of people in this industry. I can tell you without a doubt that anyone I have ever observed who could be considered to have “failed” did so only because they decided to quit. They decided to fail, and so they quit.
That is it.
I do not believe in failure.
I know that failure is a fictional idea. This is my attitude on this. At any point, if someone on my team, comes to me and says something to me like, “This isn’t working out for me…”, my first question to that person is, “What happened that caused you to decide to give up?”.
The truth is that when you have a legitimate opportunity, with rules and a game which makes sense and is viable there is only one reason why one can fail. That reason is that you decided to fail. This may seem very odd to you. If you are saying to yourself, “Oh Man, give me a break. Things happen to people and you just can’t control a lot of things, etc.”, then you probably fall into the category above of the the person who believes that “things happen to you”, rather than “you cause things to happen”.
And do you know that this is totally okay? See, this is not an evaluation of one’s character.
I am simply sharing with you 13 years worth of observations in this particular game… this industry of network marketing. You are perfectly entitled to disagree with my observations. Nothing is true for you unless you have observed it yourself.
But I promise you that I have never, ever seen even one single person fail who did not DECIDE before that that they were going to quit.
Whoa, this has gotten kind of heavy here hasn’t it?
These are just general concepts about success and failure in this type of business.
For MPB Today your only requirement is to refer 2 people. This is, as they say, “no big whoop”.
What Does It Really Take To Be Successful?
Well, aside from the characteristics I listed above I would say that it is simply a question of never ever quitting.
Just don’t decide to fail.
Whatever you decide is what will happen.
You are more powerful than you realize.
Your decisions have weight.
Your decisions manifest themselves in your results.
The simple answer is:
Just decide that you are going to play the game and you are going to win.
And that is all.
Everything else is just clickety-clacking away on the keyboard, and studying the training resources, and pushing the buttons on your phone, clicking links here and there, sending emails, and so on… it’s just all the stuff that you will DO after you just decide.
All that other stuff that you do— anyone can do that stuff.
It is the decision that is up to you.
Nothing happens without a decision.
The program is workable.
The variable is in your decision making.
How We Get Paid In MPB Today:
We’ll take a detailed look at the compensation plan on the next page of the review but briefly…
MPB Today has one of the simplest compensation plans that I have seen. This is a very important point as far as I am concerned. If you ever spent an hour trying to explain an compensation plan to someone, and you had to bust out an abacus, a slide-ruler, and a scientific calculator, and during the process you realized that you didn’t even understand it fully… well, you are going to like this one because it’s easy.
It is a simple 2 x 2 matrix.
Or you can look at it as: you need to fill a team of 6 people, and you must personally sponsor 2 of the 6… but just the first time you fill the team. Once the team is full, you cycle and get paid. You do not have to personally sponsor 2 people to cycle the next time, or any time after that. You will cycle again and again.
Pretty simple. It’s just 2 get 2, get 2, get 2, get 2, and so on.
See, you only need to personally sponsor 2 people in order to become fully qualified to earn commissions.
Once you have done that you can continue to cycle over and over and over forever without ever sponsoring another person, provided only that everyone joining just sponsors their 2.
This is good enough but now imagine…
You have some people in your up-line(or down-line) who are bringing in hundreds of new members.
The more new people entering, the faster the cycles happen, and the faster you get paid.
One of the things that got me excited about MPB Today was this revolving matrix structure with the small size of the matrix. This can make for very fast cycles and serves a very true “team effort” method.
In some programs you can only benefit so much from each person in your down-line, and then after that, no matter how much production that person achieves, you are “maxed out”. With MPB Today if you have a “superstar” in your line, his/her production will continue to cause you to cycle over and over and over.
And from the standpoint of the leaders in the group, this provides incentive to teach the newer folks everything possible so that they will succeed because we know that the more each person produces, the more WE ALL BENEFIT.
This is not a deal where all the income is loaded on the front-end sign-up commission.
In MPB Today we get paid when we cycle, and in order to cycle, everyone has to move ahead.
Click the “Continue Tour” icon below and we’ll take a detailed look at the MPB Today Compensation Plan.
Or if you are ready to join our team and start earning today you can click the Join Button bel0w.
And don’t hesitate to call or email with any questions you may have.